Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is:

A 20" nine blade clutch and gas with water pump. Came from a 2000 Durango 5.9. $30
IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3789.JPG

AC dryer/filter with mount from a slant 6 1966 Dart. $20
IMG_3790.JPG

Some other AC piece, not sure what it does. $20
IMG_3792.JPG

And last but not least a pair of v belt small block pulleys. $20
IMG_3791.JPG

Thanks

If you'll separate the mounting bracket from the drier in the 3rd pic, I'll take it.

The drier in that pic is either an aftermarket or a 67-up drier- 65/66 driers were horizontal and resemble the tube in the 4th pic. Not sure what it is though - definitely not a 65/66 drier.

If you'll separate the mounting bracket from the drier in the 3rd pic, I'll take it.

The drier in that pic is either an aftermarket or a 67-up drier- 65/66 driers were horizontal and resemble the tube in the 4th pic. Not sure what it is though - definitely not a 65/66 drier.

The AC system was a dealer install package, not from factory, that's probably why it looks different. I'll keep you in mind about the mount

I might have one for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back