-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highflyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
74 vintage for aluminum t c cover a nice pair for power steering ..crohoned clean then primered and painted black..single pulley fan and double crank..minimal pitting..very clean..60 plus shipping from antioch cal..j

Attachments

• P1010143.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 444
  • P1010144.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 436
  • P1010147.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 458
Evening,
Would you take a couple measurements from the wp pulley for me? Diameter, plus depth as shown in my pic.
Thanks,
C

Attachments

• DSC01088.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 395
just got your e mail..the depth is 2.980 and the major od is 6.900..these are late 71 and newer pulleys for aluminum pump..looks like the one in your pic is of the early iron w/p ..is that what you are looking for..j

Thanks for taking the measurement, it is too deep.
The one in my pic is one I purchased without getting the measurements first!
I want to replace a 2 belt pulley from an '88 gran fury with a single.
Thanks again,
C

no ..the grooves are nice..the pulleys are nice..i have a really pitted 3 groove..id give it away.but its too pitted for me sell.. i wont sell it..

Im suprised no one is looking for a..very nice set of pulleys..they are the same pulley used on all the early 70s small blocks..came from a 75 318 ..factory pulleys..will fit 71 on up..cleaned ,primed with sherwood primer then painted..

Im suprised no one is looking for a..very nice set of pulleys..they are the same pulley used on all the early 70s small blocks..came from a 75 318 ..factory pulleys..will fit 71 on up..cleaned ,primed with sherwood primer then painted..

me too. especially with all the posts during the course of a year about mismatched pulleys...thats a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back