Pump gas or race fuel?

-
I've never pissed with a comp calculator before so I'm kinda...‍♂️

20210409_223308.jpg

20210409_223325.jpg

Engines still down to the block. Piston manufacture said the reliefs(flatops) are 5cc. Ill post up the formula they calculate to find the IVC@ 50
Well theoretically you take advertised, subtract timing at .050, divide that by two to get .050 from close. 288-235÷2=26.5° . Subtract that from your actual closing point, and run your calculator again.

Last edited:
I came up with 10.3 static and 9.5 dynamic using the United Engine calculator. I think what you need to do here is do some actual measuring in real time, if you have not.

Does the cam card give you an actual ICV event number?

Wallace has a cam events calculator. Give it advertised duration for intake and exhaust, lobe seperation, and installed centerline, it gives actual events. According to wallace, your cam is....
Ivo 38° btdc.
Ivc 70° abdc
Evo 81° bbdc
Evc 33° atdc.
Overlap 71°
Again, those numbers assume a 106° installed centerline.

Wallace has a cam events calculator. Give it advertised duration for intake and exhaust, lobe seperation, and installed centerline, it gives actual events. According to wallace, your cam is....
Ivo 38° btdc.
Ivc 70° abdc
Evo 81° bbdc
Evc 33° atdc.
Overlap 71°
Again, those numbers assume a 106° installed centerline.

Yup.Just where I came form. lol Dynamic should be 7.8 AS LONG AS that static figure I came up with on the United Engine site is correct.

I think you need to start measurin.

Last edited:
-
Back