Pup...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
While back I posted a thread about adding a male pup to our household, we have 3 females.

daisy.jpg
Daisy.....
azul.jpg
Azul....
mita.jpg

and Mita. Azul and Mita are litter mates. Tim, their breeder, has won several hunting and show championships with his dogs. When he has a litter of Redbone Coonhound pups he will always ask if I would like another pup. He just messaged me a couple of weeks ago asking if we would be interested in a male pup. After talking it over with Ernie we have decided to take him up on his offer. This is not our pup but Tim has said that all of the males from this litter look just like this little guy...
27331598_10207973468172959_7419831750999061701_n.jpg

Thinking we are going to name the little guy Trump. Time will be passing thru Eastern Washington the end of February so we wont have to drive over to Missoula MT to pick him up....

Daisy is cute...Missoula MT is the place where you can find some excellent hot rod bodies, very little/no rust!!!!!

treblig

That little pup would be a great addition to the family, he's so damn cute, just like the rest of the gang!!!

Memikie likie !!! enjoy your added family :thumbsup:

While back I posted a thread about adding a male pup to our household, we have 3 females.

View attachment 1715135672 Daisy.....
View attachment 1715135673 Azul....
View attachment 1715135674
and Mita. Azul and Mita are litter mates. Tim, their breeder, has won several hunting and show championships with his dogs. When he has a litter of Redbone Coonhound pups he will always ask if I would like another pup. He just messaged me a couple of weeks ago asking if we would be interested in a male pup. After talking it over with Ernie we have decided to take him up on his offer. This is not our pup but Tim has said that all of the males from this litter look just like this little guy...View attachment 1715135676
Thinking we are going to name the little guy Trump. Time will be passing thru Eastern Washington the end of February so we wont have to drive over to Missoula MT to pick him up....
Sweet puppy... , left a FB comment...:)

Pictures when he gets to your house please.
Of course...Originally it looked like we were going to have to pick him up in Missoula. Tim has family there. But he is going to Oregon on the 24th and will be meeting us in Spokane. Good thing, Lookout and Fourth of July pass are often pretty bad in the winter.

-
Back