Purple Headers

-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
A Freind Gave These To Me They Are For A Small Block. They Have No Markings On Them. They Are Ceramic Coated Purple. Can Anyone Help Me Figure Out What Brand And If They Will Fit My 72 Swinger.

MVC-481S.JPG

MVC-482S.JPG

MVC-483S.JPG

Could they be a regular set of FlowTechs that someone had coated? I assume there are no markings on them anywhere.

Maybe a set of Dougs. Is there any numbers or letters stamped in them?

i have searched these things all over for numbers or markings with no luck. wouldnt a set of flowtechs have the first tube on drivers side come straight down for center link to go thru? i may be wrong though. i thought they may be dougs. i forgot to mention they have 1.75 tubes, and are coated inside also. they look like they might fit my dart . but if they dont thats alot of work for nothing.

With them being 1 3/4 tubes, they could be a set of Dougs for a small blk B & E body. I know that Hooker gives two part numbers for the A-body & B&E-bodies 1 3/4 tubes. I have bought both sets of Hookers before. Those in the photos look kinda like the Hooker design for the B & E bodies.

Thanks For The Photo Bob. I Guess They Are Not Dougs. Has Anyone Used A Set Like This Foe A Bodies. (will They Even Fit). The Front Tube Looks Like It Is Not Back Far Enough For Steering Link. But I May Be Wrong. I Was Hoping Someone Here Has Used This Type Of Header In An A Body Application.

-
Back