Purple Mountain Majesty

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Took a pic early this morning during the dog walk. 19 degrees F this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 149
Cool pic. a little colder out east this mornin.

Thanks jaws, a good camera does wonders. I'll bet it's cooler out by you. All the snow will probably be gone by Friday or Saturday. Like you said before, mid 60's by Saturday.

Wow, That early morning sun rise of the mountains and lake
looking to the southwest (I think)there in Colorado is a peaceful picture.
Is this park and lake walking distance from home Joe ?
Thank you for sharing this picture, just when you think it's a small world I see something like this and say I need to hit the road and see more of it.:happy2:
This picture is better then any pill a doctor prescribed to me :happy2:
Thank you :cheers:

Beautiful picture, but what's with all the white stuff? :D

Lol, it'll be gone shortly. :) Thanks for the compliment Stan.

Wow, That early morning sun rise of the mountains and lake
looking to the southwest (I think)there in Colorado is a peaceful picture.
Is this park and lake walking distance from home Joe ?
Thank you for sharing this picture, just when you think it's a small world I see something like this and say I need to hit the road and see more of it.:happy2:
This picture is better then any pill a doctor prescribed to me :happy2:
Thank you :cheers:

Yep Mike, that's about straight West from the park by my house. Glad you liked the picture Mike, if you like, I'll email you the full size version. Gotta run to work right now though. Enjoy your day Brother!

Man you get up early. LOL! Us night-shifters don't get to see stuff like that very often. Thanks for the beauty shot this morning Joe! I miss that scenery ... but don't miss the snow one bit.

that's one of those pic that you just kinda stare at it for a while and just say WOW. ....... .......Awesome Pic. and ya, keep that snow out there a little bit longer....lol

Great camera skills. Course it helps to have an awesome shot, too.

Sure looks like you may have a little frost on the pumpkins for Halloween, Joe.
Great pic. Sure looks peaceful. Love the early morning color on the mountain.

Very nice picture ... you don't see that kind of view much in central Florida!

Gorgeous shot Joe.. just having trouble figuring what those things are behind the trees?

"Flatlander" Grant

Beautiful picture. You can keep the snow and cold though, been there done that. I'm all set with snow.

That's Cooold man, er I mean Coool! We only got down to 24 degrees this morning.
I can wait for that stuff.

What's a four letter word that starts with S.------SNOW!

Awesome pic!! Thanks for sharing it with us! It takes me back to when I use to live in Lakewood. Nothing like it in the world!!

-
Back