-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_Parker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am trying to get a 1964 Dodge Dart 270 wagon back to being reasonably streetable. It currently has a Hurst Quarter Stick shifter (which I hate). I have a new B&M shifter for it but going back to the original pushbutton shifter would both make it more original and fill the hole in the dash.

It's got an A904 in it right now.

I'm just wondering because if they had a floor shifter in there does it still have the pre-66 transmission that will accept the 2-cable pushbutton? It would have the park cable housing at the base of the tail housing.

20230601_220455.jpg

20230601_220455~2.jpg

If you get a 904 off of the B-body site, be sure that the tail housing length is correct for your wagon... where the cross member/ insulator mount is and if your drive shaft length will work.

20221016_200151.jpg

I am trying to get a 1964 Dodge Dart 270 wagon back to being reasonably streetable. It currently has a Hurst Quarter Stick shifter (which I hate). I have a new B&M shifter for it but going back to the original pushbutton shifter would both make it more original and fill the hole in the dash.
I have a complete set up for a 64, assembly with both cables. $100

Thanks for all of your responses. It has been pointed out that I do not have the correct transmission for the pushbutton shifter so that option is closed to me. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back