Pushrod Adjuster Size

-

Les Gibson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Good morning all,
Apologizing in advance, but my old timer's disease is kicking my backside this morning. I'm trying to order a set of pushrod adjusters and lock nuts from Smith Brothers to fit the Norris stainless W2 roller rocker arms that I have. My problem is I can't remember what diameter the adjuster screws are, and I'm not at home to be able to check. Are they 3/8 diameter or 5/16?

Thank you!

Good morning all,
Apologizing in advance, but my old timer's disease is kicking my backside this morning. I'm trying to order a set of pushrod adjusters and lock nuts from Smith Brothers to fit the Norris stainless W2 roller rocker arms that I have. My problem is I can't remember what diameter the adjuster screws are, and I'm not at home to be able to check. Are they 3/8 diameter or 5/16?

Thank you!

The threads are 3/8. There are a couple of different radii balls. Actually there are three. One is big enough you have to screw the adjuster in from the bottom. I used those whenever I could.

The threads are 3/8. There are a couple of different radii balls. Actually there are three. One is big enough you have to screw the adjuster in from the bottom. I used those whenever I could.
Thank you! you have saved me from certain doom!

-
Back