Pushrods

-

MprDoc

Reaction score
OK, now, I measured pushrods for the first time today and basing it on what Lunatis web page said and demonstrated I think I did pretty well. However, do the intake and the exhaust require different length pushrods?? The camshaft is split duration, a lunati voodoo piece BUT I didn't read any specific instructions for that on anyone's web page. The reason I ask is that on trick flow's web page they sell push rods for the intake and exhaust separately.

No difference. In a Mopar shaft system the relationships that determine the pushrod length are not affected by the camshaft lobe with the exception of the base circle diameter. You're good. Trick Flow heads use a canted intake valve. That changes the distance between the intake rocker centerline and the cam lobe in relation to the exhaust.

Moper is right, but if you are using T/A, W2, W5 and other heads that have offset intake rocker arms the pushrod lenght will be affected.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, I put Magnum heads on and they use the pedestal mount roller rockers; not shaft rockers. Does that matter??

-
Back