Putting 68-69 barracuda fastback window trim on 67 front and rear glass

-

Ryan ekes

Reaction score
So I'm at the point where I'm getting ready to switch over from the 67 gasket and lock bead style to the 68-69 style so I can have chrome trim around the glass. My question is does anyone have the measurements for the location of where I need to drill the holes for the molding clips. Or know where I can find them? Any tips or advice that has to do with this process is appreciated.

These 2 drawings and lot of how to details have been posted several times. Search may take a minute but you should find all the answers.

windshieldClips.JPG

fastbackclippattern.JPG

Thanks man much appreciated

Hey Ryan ekes,

Just something to be aware of, the clips for the stainless trim are different for the back than the front trim.
Also, if the trim is used, make sure the edge the clips fit into are not bent out of shape from being removed.If you don't straighten them, the trim will not sit flat.

Definitely good to know! I was looking through my parts book and I found the clips for the rear but not the front and was curious about that. I still need to go through and Clean them up so I'll check the lip as I go. Thanks for the advice

-
Back