Q about hellwig front bar early A

-
Pics

20131021_204126_zps49eaed5f.jpg

20131021_204153_zps2822c1da.jpg

Thank you for the pictures Patrick. :cheers: happy to see this hellwig kit and there adapters to get a sway bar in our early A bodies, Job well dun it looks like.

... RIDE HEIGHT... the control arm swings at an arc, the sway bar does not... as the control arm nears level (ride height) it will get farther away...

And let me =D> our member for his input and knowledge on this =D>
Thank you 805moparkid =D>

What size did you go with :glasses7: we sure have allot of questions don't we :D

Patrick - Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I've been out in the shop these last few weeks getting things ready for the SEMA show. We do have longer end links that would allow you to drop the end of the bar down about 1/2". PM me your shipping address and I can send some out to you. Most of the time you will not see an issue driving around as your wheels should be on the ground but for peace of mind it would be an easy fix. Let me know.

summit wants 256.00 for the front kit before taxes, but free shipping :glasses7:
someone said wait for a sale so I think I will wait

Or My darling wife will see this post :eek:ccasion:

Bar looks good, you can remove the lock washer from the head of the bolt to clean up the appearance just a tad if wanted. :D

-
Back