QA1 K and Gen III

-
What did you end up doing?
Ended up selling the car before I had a chance to finish it...due to rust issues with the body itself

I still have my motor sitting on a stand just haven't found a decent shell for the swap. When the time comes, I will be using as much of the newly developed Holley Blackheart parts as I can instead of trying to do a hodge podge of parts.

These are their newer exhaust manifolds for the swap, haven't seen anyone actually install them though.

I have no experience with the Holley exhaust manifold. I can tell you for fact that 2010-2011 Grand Cherokee and Durango manifolds DO fit in a 67-76 A Body. I installed on a 73 Scamp.

I have no experience with the Holley exhaust manifold. I can tell you for fact that 2010-2011 Grand Cherokee and Durango manifolds DO fit in a 67-76 A Body. I installed on a 73 Scamp.
Any grinding done for clearance?
Any Steering shaft or steering coupler mods?
What steering box are you running?

Any grinding done for clearance?
Any Steering shaft or steering coupler mods?
What steering box are you running?
Factory manual box. Outter steering column tube shortened to firewall. That is for valve cover clearance. Replaced coupler with weld on u-joint. Mopar spline on one end for box, other end slips over steering shaft. Pressed pin out, obviously. No grinding. I think the first set of manifolds I bought from you. Brand new Grand Cherokee ones. That was a couple days ago, lol!

I should note, the Dingo mannys would probably be more desirable. They have the large outlets. They do fit. The GC ones are smallish. Had both these style manifolds on Scamp mentioned. The GC mannys wound up going on a 5.7 swap 69 Charger I did for a customer. Factory power box. Cleared fine.

Factory manual box. Outter steering column tube shortened to firewall. That is for valve cover clearance. Replaced coupler with weld on u-joint. Mopar spline on one end for box, other end slips over steering shaft. Pressed pin out, obviously. No grinding. I think the first set of manifolds I bought from you. Brand new Grand Cherokee ones. That was a couple days ago, lol!

I should note, the Dingo mannys would probably be more desirable. They have the large outlets. They do fit. The GC ones are smallish. Had both these style manifolds on Scamp mentioned. The GC mannys wound up going on a 5.7 swap 69 Charger I did for a customer. Factory power box. Cleared fine.

@dartslantsix

Ended up selling the car before I had a chance to finish it...due to rust issues with the body itself

I still have my motor sitting on a stand just haven't found a decent shell for the swap. When the time comes, I will be using as much of the newly developed Holley Blackheart parts as I can instead of trying to do a hodge podge of parts.

These are their newer exhaust manifolds for the swap, haven't seen anyone actually install them though.

[/URL]
Wasn’t aware of these may have to check them out

-
Back