QA1 sway bar

-

zigs

Reaction score
Bought the QA1 level 2 front suspension.
Everything has gone together great, nice
product but having problem with sway bar installation. Looks like stableizer bolts are too short , cant get a thread started.
Any ideas

Bought the QA1 level 2 front suspension.
Everything has gone together great, nice
product but having problem with sway bar installation. Looks like stableizer bolts are too short , cant get a thread started.
Any ideas
I had the same issue a couple a week ago. I used my old end link spacer that I took off from my old sway bar. Which are energy suspension end links. Used the bushings and the bolts from the Qa1. The spacer was a little shorter.

I had the same issue a couple a week ago. I used my old end link spacer that I took off from my old sway bar. Which are energy suspension end links. Used the bushings and the bolts from the Qa1. The spacer was a little shorter.
Thanks . I figured something like that. I have stablelizer kit from PST I might try. If that dosent work I guess longer bolts. You would think as much as these things cost they could afford a couple more threads

Thanks . I figured something like that. I have stablelizer kit from PST I might try. If that dosent work I guess longer bolts. You would think as much as these things cost they could afford a couple more threads
Yes sir.... I was in the same boat as you. Looks good and looks correct now.

-
Back