Quarter Glass

-

flashsuperstar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am replacing the all the glass in my 1972 Plymouth Scamp. Upon removing the drivers side and passengers side quarter windows I have noticed that the drivers quarter window has a ball stud that appears to ride in the rear track. Can anybody shed some light on which is correct? I can not seem to find any documentation on which is correct.

Products shipped
Cart Items SKU Qty
1967-1972 A-Body (exc 67-69 Cuda) Quarter Window Roller Kit RK-280084 1
1966-1970 B-Body/67-72 Dart/67-69 Barracuda Door Window Roller Kit RK-280102 1
Shipment Tracking Numbers

521 Restorations
521 Restorations

Products shipped
Cart Items SKU Qty
1967-1972 A-Body (exc 67-69 Cuda) Quarter Window Roller Kit RK-280084 1
1966-1970 B-Body/67-72 Dart/67-69 Barracuda Door Window Roller Kit RK-280102 1
Shipment Tracking Numbers

521 Restorations
521 Restorations
There should be a roller on the ball. I just ordered some for myself.
So in effect I am missing the complete ball stud and roller from the right side and the roller from the left side. Then the roller must be pressed/pushed on to the ball stud...correct?

So in effect I am missing the complete ball stud and roller from the right side and the roller from the left side. Then the roller must be pressed/pushed on to the ball stud...correct?
My car is in the shop so all the parts are still in the bag. I guess it is pressed on. I was missing a rear track and a nice fellow on this forum was able to send me one You might be able to do a WANTED post on here to get the ball.

My car is in the shop so all the parts are still in the bag. I guess it is pressed on. I was missing a rear track and a nice fellow on this forum was able to send me one You might be able to do a WANTED post on here to get the ball.
Thank you for the advice think that is just what I may do. What kind of car are you working on?

Thank you for the advice think that is just what I may do. What kind of car are you working on?
1969 Dodge Dart GTS.

E29A4996-4797-472D-A79A-65B1D6492B1B.jpeg

Spoke with Chris? at Stephen's Performance on Thursday the 23rd he advised he had what I am looking for. Bought 2 shipment arrived today, exactly what I needed! Thank you Stephen's Performance.

-
Back