Quarter Panel Patch Panels

-

DragginMAster

Reaction score
Who has em? And are they any good?

The only place I have found thus far that offers a patch panel for a 68 dart rear quarter is Auto Bosy Specialties

are they worth getting?

anyone else out there providing? The paddock only has the full blown skin, and I think YO is the same.

All the panels come out of the same factory in Taiwan... they are all as equally brutal since they're all made from the same press.

Goodmark, YO, Paddock, etc.... base your purchased place on shipping price since that will be the killer.

How much is a hole 1/4 ??
Maybe about 170 dollars, :headbang:
And if you could find one how much?
It would be nice to get two lower 1/4 for about.
Say maybe 40 dollars each that would be sweet!! :happy3:
But are they out there?
I will keep an eye out for some. :thumbup:

Paddocks complete quarters are more than $200. no patch panels available for a dart

ABS 170 for complete quarter, $80 for a patch.

I just bought a patch panel from the paddock for one of my darts. How bad is the rot on your car??? If its not real bad why not make your own?

Here is what I did - ending up hand forming both the outer and inner. Used a bench vise and angle iron pieces of an old bed frame.

dart qtr1.jpg

dart qtr2.jpg

JC Whitney has them for 67-76 Dart. $106.99, 20 ga metal. If you need a full panel, buy from someone else. These are good for patching, but lack the formed attributes of a good full panel. I used them on my Swinger, and wish I would have paid more and got the full qtr. Howard

Would like the websites for Goodmark, Yo and Paddock, I am replacing complete quarters on a 1972 dodge swinger. Thanks Mike

Mike, have you tried Cross Canada in Windsor? They have the same panels as everybody else. I used to get body parts there.

And, welcome to the forum!

I tried a year one; crap.
Spent the $ on auto metal direct. Perfect, even thou I only used a part of it.

Amd  q panel.JPG

rear q welded in.jpg

-
Back