-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpyb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 68 fastback rh quarter panel if anyone has one , ordered one from summit and the delivery date keeps getting pushed back , can get one from ca but shipping costs more than the panel does

Looking for a 68 fastback rh quarter panel if anyone has one , ordered one from summit and the delivery date keeps getting pushed back , can get one from ca but shipping costs more than the panel does

Here you go, AMD has it in stock. 67 but modify for 67 or 69.

Cheers!

AMDLogo.jpg
Detail_MoparARPLogo2014.jpg

• 700-1267-R_800.jpg
  • 700-1267-R_800.jpg

pixel_trans.gif

Quarter Panel - OE Style - RH - 67 Barracuda Fastback (modify for 68-69)
Part# 700-1267-R Retail: (USD) $799.99
Availability: In Stock
dc_success.gif

Condition: New

Weight: 66.00 lbs

truck.png
Ships Truck Freight

AMDLogo.jpg
Detail_MoparARPLogo2014.jpg

• 700-1267-L_800.jpg
  • 700-1267-L_800.jpg
pixel_trans.gif

Quarter Panel - OE Style - LH - 67 Barracuda Fastback (modify for 68-69)
Part# 700-1267-L Retail: (USD) $799.99
Availability: In Stock
dc_success.gif

Condition: New

Weight: 68.00 lbs

Shipping Dims: 96.00"L x 16.00"W x 46.00"H

truck.png
Ships Truck Freight

Www.getallparts.com

It's a goodmark skin.

Visit my build thread

67/68/69 cuda dilemma

The last few pages to see how to section in a goodmark skin. It's not for the faint of heart. A whole lot of making it fit. If I had the cash, I woulda just bought AMDs.

I have one ordered from summit but it the ship date keeps getting moved it's listing 6-26 but this is the 4th time it's been changed cost about 320 I was just looking for someone that possibly had one and didn't use it

Www.getallparts.com

It's a goodmark skin.

Visit my build thread

67/68/69 cuda dilemma

The last few pages to see how to section in a goodmark skin. It's not for the faint of heart. A whole lot of making it fit. If I had the cash, I woulda just bought AMDs.

I read your posts on using a Goodmark panel. Definitely needs mad skills ( Yours! LOL) to install properly. I can't believe they were off that much!

I bought a pair of them from getallparts for $300 shipped to my doorstep a few years ago. If you ordered a goodmark from summit, try these folks, get the same part for about $180 plus shipping. Cancel your summit order. No brainers. Unless you ordered the AMD one, and got to have it. Check out my build thread. If your using the goodmarks, they leave a lot to be desired, but they do work.

Screenshot_20220427-180345_Samsung Internet.jpg

I read your posts on using a Goodmark panel. Definitely needs mad skills ( Yours! LOL) to install properly. I can't believe they were off that much!
Yep they are rough. Even the stamped hole for the fuel filler is off about 3/16" I will have to make a plug for the center hole, and fill in the screw holes, then move them over and drill/cut them back out. On hiatus from working it. Hernia surgery about 14 days ago. Still have to finish lowering the outer wheel house arch.

Yep they are rough. Even the stamped hole for the fuel filler is off about 3/16" I will have to make a plug for the center hole, and fill in the screw holes, then move them over and drill/cut them back out. On hiatus from working it. Hernia surgery about 14 days ago. Still have to finish lowering the outer wheel house arch.

Hope you're feeling better mopar matt!

To the OP, if you are installing the panel yourself, be prepared to have to work it to fit. if you are paying to have it installed, buy the AMD panel . A no-brainer.

Hope you're feeling better mopar matt!

To the OP, if you are installing the panel yourself, be prepared to have to work it to fit. if you are paying to have it installed, buy the AMD panel . A no-brainer.
Thanks brother!! I may get out there tomorrow for just a little bit. Yes AMD also leaves a bit to be desired as well, but fits much better than Goodmark. Everything going into this thing is either OEM used or AMD. The only pieces I have that are goodmark are the quarter skins. I knew they would need a lot of work going in, and was prepared for it.

no one has the rh side , except for in california but to ship to pa it costs 360 for a 320 part

I have a quarter skin pretty sure it’s passenger side. It isn’t the full fastback quarter like AMD that goes up and around. I’m about 4 hours from you. I’ll check at the shop tomorrow to investigate which side I have

I have a quarter skin pretty sure it’s passenger side. It isn’t the full fastback quarter like AMD that goes up and around. I’m about 4 hours from you. I’ll check at the shop tomorrow to investigate which side I have
did you have the pass side

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back