Question about MP valve covers

-

RDJ

Reaction score
Stock height Mopar Performance valve covers. I know a lot of you have these. Has anybody had any issues with clearance with roller rockers? I have the Hughes roller rockers.

Also, do they come with a baffle kit or something, because according to Summit (in the product description) they do not come with baffles.

have two pair black an polish both came with baffles ( swap meet buy new in box though )

Mp catalog sells a baffle kit for cast covers for 6-7 $. You most likely will have trouble with roller rockers with std covers. MP also sells a taller cover for aftermarket rockers I believe.

I have not had an issue with my Comp roller rockers. The baffle kit used to be in the valve cover box but the decided (Or some bean counter) that they'll make the money instead.

The bigger and/or wider valve covers from MP are the W8 covers and there FREAKEN EXPENSIVE!

Yes they are expensive! they are like 330 for the valve covers, and 100 for the stud kit! trust me I know...I have them..lol

I've got a set of the unpolished one on my 360,they clear the baffles and comp roller rockers no proplem..

Yes they are expensive! they are like 330 for the valve covers, and 100 for the stud kit! trust me I know...I have them..lol

YEA! I seen that. It's like ... surgery for the stars, you pay to look good....and they look good! At least theres no swelling like BoTox, though I'm sure the area where the wallet is was hurtin...LOL

Stock height Mopar Performance valve covers. I know a lot of you have these. Has anybody had any issues with clearance with roller rockers? I have the Hughes roller rockers.

Also, do they come with a baffle kit or something, because according to Summit (in the product description) they do not come with baffles.

Hughes mentions that you will have to clearance the baffle. I know I saw it somewhere on their site.

Thanks for the replies, I guess I should call Hughes. I don't think I'm in the market for $300 valve covers.

-
Back