Question about the Mopar Nationals

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
I have not been to the Mopar Nationals in a long time . Is it still the show it use to be . Lets just say it use to be a festival of drag racing swapmeet car show and a bunch of night time fun How has it been ?

You got it! I can't speak of years ago but it has been a big complete show for the last 5 years I have attended.

I haven't been since about '93 or '94 but I am locked in and ready to go this year! Looking for the most fun of the year!!!!!!

I have not been to the Mopar Nationals in a long time . Is it still the show it use to be . Lets just say it use to be a festival of drag racing swapmeet car show and a bunch of night time fun How has it been ?

The daytime show is the same, but the nighttime fun has changed. All the fun has moved to Heath and is welcome. Don't expect the same on Brice Road anymore unless you want your ride towed.

I always thought Brice was way out of hand and I thought someone was going to get hurt . How many burn outs can you watch and it was the locales mostly . I am going back this year also for the first time since 1993 Just came back from MMW .The rain started and I had to leave any way . Race cars had nice turn out but vendor's and swap was down compared to last year

UOTE=VitaminDemon;1970039124]The daytime show is the same, but the nighttime fun has changed. All the fun has moved to Heath and is welcome. Don't expect the same on Brice Road anymore unless you want your ride towed.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't like the locals on Brice Rd. then Heath may not be for you either. There are way more locals and brand x vehicles in Heath on top of elbow to elbow mass of humanity! I don't care for Heath at all...but I'm an old fart! I'll stick with the few that are hanging out on Brice Rd.

Heath is about 5 miles east of the track and has a nice long stretch of road packed within stores, bars, and fun. They set up a band in the parking lot of a big mall, the Chrysler dealership has a big cruise in and cookout...way better than you used to get treated at Brice!!

Heath is about 5 miles east of the track and has a nice long stretch of road packed within stores, bars, and fun. They set up a band in the parking lot of a big mall, the Chrysler dealership has a big cruise in and cookout...way better than you used to get treated at Brice!!

I agree with you. Heath/Hebron more welcoming to the Nats than Brice

Sounds like a plan I like it I will try it out

Thanks

QUOTE=VitaminDemon;1970039945]I agree with you. Heath/Hebron more welcoming to the Nats than Brice[/QUOTE]

-
Back