Question on different organizations

-

racerdave

Reaction score
So I'm elbow deep into wrenching on the new 68 Barracuda. I seen many different organizations i.e. 67-79 Barracuda owners, Barracuda owners. org, etc. I am curious on what clubs/organizations most members feel are the best to subscribe to. Currently I am looking for the best info on restoring the car such as tech articles on different improvements. I am also interested in social clubs in the Ft. Myers, FL. area. I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks;

Dave

Welcome to FABO racerdave.
All the info for an A body like your Cuda can be found here or by posting a question in the correct forum. This site all A bodies Mopars and since they are all closely related it makes sense to group them together like this.

Good luck wirth your build.

Pictures?

I have not been to "Barracuda" only sites. This here is the best forum that I have found.
Joining the Barracuda only sites can only help since there extremely focused. But there's fewer people there. Perhaps the most can help. Join them all.

Welcome to FABO. Try the E Body Mopar Forum in this Network. You'll see a link at the top of this page next to Our Forums. Good luck with your build. Stick around here for awhile, and you'll find the members here have all the Mopar knowledge you'll need to finish your build.

Right here as said before in this thread :color: Welcome aboard :cheers:

-
Back