Quick, cheap holder for all your funnels

-

abodylurker

Reaction score
Made this a long time ago out of a piece of PVC I found along the road. It has worked out very well so I thought I would share the design with everyone. The holder is simply a piece of 5" PVC,18" long, capped on one end with a small hole drilled about 5" down through one wall of the pipe. The reason for this access hole is to allow you to insert a long Phillips screwdriver through to drive a drywall screw with a small washer on it through the PVC into the surface behind. Besides holding it to the wall, it gives you a pivot point to turn the holder upside down to drain it if the funnel residue accumulates to require it. I usually let the funnels drain into my waste can onto a rag for awhile before I put them in there and after 6 years found very little in the bottom. This is long enough for a trans funnel and I just stack the others in the top according to size. I put a rag in the top one to seal them from dust but always spray them out before use with some carb cleaner anyways. Simple, cheap, works well and made in the USA. For the Pinterest group, this could be painted, stickered or decorated with shell macaroni to coordinate with your choice of decor. Make one or a dozen for family and friends.

Attachments

• funnel dispenser 005 rszd.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 345
MY question is, "what are the bullet holes" in the one funnel? LOL

I store my funnels upside down with a cap on top. Dirt in a funnel is dirt in your motor/trans/rear.

-
Back