quick leaf spring question.

-

7dart0

Reaction score
would leafsprings out of a 73 dart sport fit in a 70 dart swinger.

thanks tom

Yes. On some cars the locating pin holes need to be enlarged a little on the perches but that's it. I put '73 springs in my '71 with no problems at all.

I have a set of springs that have a different spring eye on one side. It's a smaller diameter. Can anyone tell me what application that may be? The guy that gave them to me said they were for his 66. I'm at a loss on what they fit. Figured Id ask on this thread since it related to springs

I have a set of springs that have a different spring eye on one side. It's a smaller diameter. Can anyone tell me what application that may be? The guy that gave them to me said they were for his 66. I'm at a loss on what they fit. Figured Id ask on this thread since it related to springs
if it's the front (shorter section of the spring to the locating pin) then they ARE for early A's (63-66 for sure). when I ordered mine I forgot to state that they were early A's springs and they came with the larger style bushings.I had to drill out my bracket and get a larger bolt.

-
Back