Quickfuel conversion worth it?

-

Badart

Reaction score
I am thinking about doing a quickfuel conversion to my 4150 holley 600cfm. Adjustable vacuum secondary, billet primary and secondary metering blocks. I am thinking about doing this while I throw in some non-stick reusable gaskets and installing new jets. Is it worth it any thoughts?

I run a quickfuel carb and really like it on my 440. If that helps you out.

I am thinking about doing a quickfuel conversion to my 4150 holley 600cfm. Adjustable vacuum secondary, billet primary and secondary metering blocks. I am thinking about doing this while I throw in some non-stick reusable gaskets and installing new jets. Is it worth it any thoughts?

r you saying you are wanting to covert from 4150 to 4160?

I think he wants to convert from a 4160, secondary metering plate, to a 4150 style secondary metering block. Got the digits mixed up a bit.

The block in the secondary is a HUGE benefit IMHO. Much easier to jet and get the tune right.

I've never done a conversion with a 600 cfm. I did main body and blocks on a 750 vac sec and it was much better than the factory stuff. night and day better. Not sure you'll benefit much using the stock 600 main body.

-
Back