Quiet Riot

-
at least they did when kevin debro? (sp) was still around.....saw them 2 times in concert. glad i did!

yes they do the lead singer is dead now i seen them in the90s me and 60 other people at a bar but i dont care i got to see them live randy rhoads was the 1st guitar player rudy sarzo played bass i have the randy rhoads years for these guys love the vids to

i wish i did. the best show i've seen in a long time was alice cooper. he puts on a good show. Dio was there too along with heaven and hell and queensryche. motley crue should throw in the towel as far as touring goes. waste of money imo.

randy rhoads is the man

MetalHealthQuietRiot.jpg

u said album lol

hey now lol, i just bought a copy of metal health for 5 bucks, cheaper than a cd. got some ted nugent too. stranglehold for the win lol. now whats a 24 year old doing with a dodge dart and a record player? am i losing my mind?

hey now lol, i just bought a copy of metal health for 5 bucks, cheaper than a cd. got some ted nugent too. stranglehold for the win lol. now whats a 24 year old doing with a dodge dart and a record player? am i losing my mind?
nothing wrong with albums i started with records and went to cassets and now cds i have over 300 cds all metal lets see that dart

the dart is a pile. i only have a few pics of the interior. i posted some up on my welcome wagon thread. and some before and afters of my satellite that i used to own and my other 71 dart.... check em out

well cruefest in st louis sucked last year. maybe it was just a bad show. i still love em as a band. but i wont go see them again

yeah it had to be a bad show for what ever reason. the wife and i saw them 2 or 3 years ago on the circus? , carnavial?, tour. can't remember the name but it was a kick *** show. i would gladly see them gain...

cum on feel the noize is my fav.

and pink floyd fans out there?

i have seen dio twice i have all his stuff elf rainbow dio and black sabbath hes a metal man

-
Back