Mopar Mechanical Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prine

Prine A-Body Fanatic

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Contact Seller
    Where do I begin....I am just listing this stuff to offer up to the people, everything is negotiable...but I am not giving stuff away for free....everything this is Local Pickup, or buyer pays actual shipping....paypal accepted, money order preferred.

587' casting (late J) non smog cylinder heads....broke off exhaust stud or two, single valve springs WITH dampeners....need rebuilt, good cores....$150

74' Spreadbore thermoquad intake manifold, EGR and thermal choke thingy look like crap.....otherwise looks good....$75

800cfm thermoquad.....dont know if it can be saved, secondary blades frozen.....$50

1967 chysler/plymouth Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner for a 440....had a TNT 440 tin on top but it has since come off....kinda crusty looking but would sandblast and refinish nicely....$125

1966 Carter AFB 4131S....in need of rebuild, but looks like it would...$75

chrome ERSON valve covers for SBMopar....would probably clean up pretty nice, has some surface rust.....$25

power brake booster assembly removed from my 74 Duster 360....do not know if it works or not....car was not running when I got it...not asking much $50

742 case, 3.23 Sure-grip center section.....$750 shipped in the lower 48.

1968-1969 HiPo 440 GTX L/R exhaust manifolds......heat flap functional,....$275, located in 79556, TX

thanks !

2. superdart426

superdart426 Banned

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    pm and offer sent 440 dual snorkel air cleaner

3. 65Valiant310

65Valiant310 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    any pics of the valve covers?

4. rumblefish360

rumblefish360 so close yet so far away

Local Time:
    Numbers of the T-Q please.

5. ArizonaKid

ArizonaKid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Is there an air cleaner stud in the thermoquad?

6. Prine

Prine A-Body Fanatic

Local Time:
    wow...little late to the Ad. Posted this nearly 4 years ago.... 2010. Sold or liquidated ALL that stuff, believe it or not..... I guess I still have the 68 440 Hi-Po manifolds.....but they are not $275 anymore.....(unless someone is serious, its $350 shipped or I keep them)

I have a stick of 1/4 all thread, and a Hack Saw for the Thermoquad Stud...but so would any Local Hardware store, near you.....I had to make a custom air cleaner stud just like you will.....its longer than a typical one for any other carb.......:protest:

7. ArizonaKid

ArizonaKid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I probably will go the all thread route, i'm just trying to find the actual stud, otherwise the non factory part would drive me a little crazy, i'm trying to use as many chrysler parts as i can, small nuts, bolts, and screws included

8. WRB426

WRB426 Insane 4 Mopars FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    What I want to know is how long does it take to search 4 years of for sale ads? Dam that should wear out a mouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.