R.i.p hot rod

-
My dad and I loved his antics. He was truly one of the greats.

I remember in an interview once he growled "I'm not afraid of any man. And only 1 woman" Cracked me up no end.

RIP Rowdy.

My dad and I loved his antics. He was truly one of the greats.

I remember in an interview once he growled "I'm not afraid of any man. And only 1 woman" Cracked me up no end.

RIP Rowdy.

i loved when he said ....i am here to chew gum and to kick *** and i am all out of gum

Rest in Peace Rowdy. Save some bubblegum for us up in heaven.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Wp_K8prLfso?t=24s[/ame]

We lost a great Winnipeg Boy!

That guy could create chaos in the ring...He was great!:prayer:

RIP Rowdy....The roids are catching up with a lot of these guys.....Too bad. Today's current crop of " wrastlers" don't do much for me.

Yeah, Pipers Pit. Remember it well.

Oh man, I can't tell you how many times I watched that movie. Was always one of my favorites. I have to go back and watch it with my kids now and see what they think. I bet they won't appreciate it like I do. RIP Rowdy

Oh man, I can't tell you how many times I watched that movie. Was always one of my favorites. I have to go back and watch it with my kids now and see what they think. I bet they won't appreciate it like I do. RIP Rowdy

If you've got boys, they'll at least appreciate the very last scene of the movie before it goes to credits: "Hey, what's wrong baby?"

He was great in "They Live" and was in talks for a sequel. So sad. May he RIP.

-
Back