-
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Recently had some life altering events take place. Need to sale the high end build.

Selling a brand new never run 416 stroker short block with other stuff.

*I have a fresh 59* tall deck R1 block bored 4.070
*All machined work completed by Ray Barton which includes (bused lifter bores block squared, and plate bored)
*Callies Dragon Slayer Crank 4" stroke
*Carrillo Rods 6.200
*CP Pistons set up for 9.5 CR with 60 CC Chamber
*Pistons coated on tops and skirts
*9310 Tool steel wrist pins
*Gas Nitrided Steel Top Rings
*Crower Solid Roller Cam http://www.crower.com/mopar-273-360-la-street-roller-cam-290-r-8620-billet.html
*Bronze Dist gear
*Schubeck offset roller lifters
*Charlies Oil pan for A body
*Timing Chain
*Complete Mallory ignition system (Mallory hyfire 6al box, ing coil, and comp dist with Mallory spark wires)
*March pulleys (water, dampner)
*March alt bracket
*110 amp polished Alt
*Skip white sheet metal valve covers for SB Mopar

Priced to sale at $4550 obo

Located in Austin TX can ship anywhere buyer pays shipping.

WOW! You ain't fooling around here.

Best of luck with the sale. Hope all gets well for you.

Man, sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck to you.

Got any dyno numbers for this engine?

Wylde1.

It say's it's a short block and doesn't list any heads or intake etc ... the 9.5CR pistons with that cam suggest it was designed for some sort of boost application

Hey Jason,
When did you move to Austin ?
Great price on that motor !!!
If you need any help shipping that holler at me,we could run that thru my FedEx account,or if you just need a pallet .
Sorry to hear of your troubles.
Anything I could do to help, PM me.
Martin

Hey fellas, thanks for everybody's kind words I'm doing great I just had some stuff come up. This motor was built to except boost as much as you can throw at it. I used very high end stuff to with stand a lot. You could simply buy new piston if ur not boosting it or run a smaller cc chamber. The block and prep work alone are with over $3k, not to mention the $1500 custom pistons with the coatings upgraded ring, and wrist pins
Block prepped by one of the best in the business. I still live in va and can have it shipped here on my dime if someone wanted it. It's in tc bc that's where my builder is located. I told him to hang on to it until I figure out something.

It say's it's a short block and doesn't list any heads or intake etc ... the 9.5CR pistons with that cam suggest it was designed for some sort of boost application

One of these days I'll learn how to read.

It's still a screaming deal for someone. Bumpin' it.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back