Race car stolen in MI

-

BJS racing

Not all there!
Reaction score
The attached photo is a Roadster Race car that was stolen Wednesday Night 27th after 10:00pm and before the morning of the 28th 8:00 am From the Mid-Michigan Motor-Plex in Stanton MI.
The Car was in a 2007 Classic 26 foot White Trailer with Aluminum wheels With round holes (Centerline style) (Tandem Axle). Dominator was written on the Lower back section of the trailer in black.
In the trailer was a Golf Cart, Tools , Race outfit, Etc etc.

This Car meant to world to him, I sure most of us can relate!!!

If anyone has any info Please call me at 1-800-575-0461 or the Michigan State Police.

Thank you

john (2).jpg

damn crackheads! FABO members unite! Lets get those SOBs. I'll keep a look out...but I doubt its in Hawaii.

BUMP BUMP!

Same here BJS, I will keep an eye out here in my area.

Man that pisses me off. I'd like to see the thief get his hands lopped off with a dull hatchet. Hope the car and trailer are found in one piece.

That is a beautiful looking car and God willing that it turns up in one piece, but it was probably a professional hit for a custom order for that car and has one of two likely outcomes;
1) they wanted the trailer and will kick the car out somewhere or;
2) they wanted the car and will kick the trailer out (burned out so as to lose possibilty of fingerprints etc.) and the car is now half way across the ocean.
Mopar Action is supposed to be running a small article in each issue to help guys that get ripped off.
I can't imagaine the pain of that kind of loss and wish your friend well. I'll keep an eye out at the tracks I go to.
Daryl

Sorry to hear about the car, give as much info hear about stuff that may be unique to that car or anything could be stripped off and sold, motor/trans/rear. I bet it will be parted out and they may try to sell everything.

-
Back