Race Converter

-
Another Coan vote I run one along with turbo'd v8 and high nitrous friends. Or I'd try a lupo's , anything but TCI, I've also heard good things about Martin Saine Converters

that is wrong....lol

bad thing i just one in a 71 dart with a 408......

Al had a TERRIBLE time with one of the guys cars eating trans/verters and the verters were PTC's... IIRC, they had the verter in and out about 5-6 times. They switched to another brand and the trouble was gone.

Tony, I hope yours works better than the ones I've seen in the stock/SS cars and some of the bracket cars... man they sucked.

give this guy a email larry www.chrismantorqueconverters.com
best sevice and price ,9 inch ,bullet back good for 700 hp 400$ .tell him ian from australia sent ya
beer.gif

Al had a TERRIBLE time with one of the guys cars eating trans/verters and the verters were PTC's... IIRC, they had the verter in and out about 5-6 times. They switched to another brand and the trouble was gone.

Tony, I hope yours works better than the ones I've seen in the stock/SS cars and some of the bracket cars... man they sucked.

I was going to use one of the Turbo Action converters i got....but this one is suppose to be set up for an 408.....time will tell......LOL

I was going to use one of the Turbo Action converters i got....but this one is suppose to be set up for an 408.....time will tell......LOL

time did tell....PTC not good results...

Rob...where is that trash truck....

I ran a hughes street strip converter for about 6 years. 4 of those I ran in the 11.30 area N/A. the last 2 years were pretty much same motor but with a 200 shot of giggle juice. dropped to the high 9.90s. Never a problem. Actually suprised it held up. Who knows may have been quicker with a better converter??? I am going to a JW ultra comp 9" 4500 stall with the turbo set up..

Please pray for me! :thumbup::burnout:

-
Back