Race to 500

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Im sure alot of yall have seen @318willrun post about the no name nationals. Im gonna try to make it here is my video. I posted it on his thread I figured id start my own as well. I need 408 more! Lol

More videos coming soon. Hopefully tomorrow

I'm sure FABO friends will help. The youtube community will support you as well. You'll make it friend!

I'm sure FABO friends will help. The youtube community will support you as well. You'll make it friend!
As of now im trying to formulate a plan to get there. Im not sure if the ram will make it that far. I know it will need a new clutch for sure. I have another 5.9 mag engine I could freshen up and lower in the ram along with a new clutch. Or I could just rent a uhaul truck and trailer. Idk yet. I've been in the market for a newer truck im not sure if I can pull the trigger before Sept though

Good luck Kevin! I’m already a sub but I’ll try to get the word out as much as I can!

As of now im trying to formulate a plan to get there. Im not sure if the ram will make it that far. I know it will need a new clutch for sure. I have another 5.9 mag engine I could freshen up and lower in the ram along with a new clutch. Or I could just rent a uhaul truck and trailer. Idk yet. I've been in the market for a newer truck im not sure if I can pull the trigger before Sept though
Don't throw out driving the car.... LOL I just gave you a shout out on a live -

Don't throw out driving the car.... LOL I just gave you a shout out on a live -
Thanks man whos live? I'll chexk it out?
As far as driving it id be scared to death to be 9 hours away and breaking something major

Tried to subscribe, Google wants an email address and a password. Had to search for my email cause I never use it, and don't remember the password, or care. Sorry.
Edit: found out I have 859 unseen emails....... still do.

Tried to subscribe, Google wants an email address and a password. Had to search for my email cause I never use it, and don't remember the password, or care. Sorry.
Edit: found out I have 859 unseen emails....... still do.
Lol I know how that is. I hate trying to login to something I haven't logged into in a while

Biggest cause of battery failures is being bounced around, plates gets messed up internally. A ratchet strap is better than nothing.
Thanks man. I'll do that tomorrow! I have 2 hold downs ill pick out the best one

Subscribed. I wasnt able to start my 68 with the dash out, using the key. Once i plugged it back in, it started fine. My safety neutral switch is disconnected.

Bungie cord works fine on the battery. Zip ties would be a lightweight option lol.

Im sure alot of yall have seen @318willrun post about the no name nationals. Im gonna try to make it here is my video. I posted it on his thread I figured id start my own as well. I need 408 more! Lol

More videos coming soon. Hopefully tomorrow

I really like your Dart. Just a few things you mentioned, and that could be a nice, fun daily driver.

I believe it was Muscle City Madness live. ?? Or did I type it in on UTG live... :realcrazy:

Don't be asking old men what they did 2 days ago !!!!!!!! LOL
Well I asked Saturday and you never replied haha. I'll check them out. I think utg did a live Saturday. I appreciate your support. I've got some good stuff coming soon. I just realized yesterday that John W lives about 40 miles from me lol

Well I asked Saturday and you never replied haha. I'll check them out. I think utg did a live Saturday. I appreciate your support. I've got some good stuff coming soon. I just realized yesterday that John W lives about 40 miles from me lol
Yes, the best way to get subs is through content.

-
Back