Racing slant six parts and rare intakes and parts!!

-

dusterdave79

Reaction score
I have clifford hyperpack with fogger with 650 qft double pumper and nitrous set up,set of k1 h beam rods,weiand 4 barrel intake with holley 390,set of hooker headers and another set headers, nice head with bigger valves and 340 springs, brand new high lift cam in box and an offenhouser finned valvecover need to know an estimate on these parts before I sell them I am in Washington state thanks !!

I just sold these...

Slant six parts.jpg

I have clifford hyperpack with fogger with 650 qft double pumper and nitrous set up,set of k1 h beam rods,weiand 4 barrel intake with holley 390,set of hooker headers and another set headers, nice head with bigger valves and 340 springs, brand new high lift cam in box and an offenhouser finned valvecover need to know an estimate on these parts before I sell them I am in Washington state thanks !!
looking to sell as a lot or would you split the lot? I see 1 thing in that listing I'd be interested in. Would you ship to Illinois?
(not the headers, those would be too much of a hassle to ship)
BTW what body car/truck do the headers fit?)

how come I didn't see those yesterday? (bustin chops)
Hidden from view, sold parts get put away, especially cool parts like those! I really wanted to keep the valve cover, but it wouldn't fit my 75 Dart SE...

sure it would..... why wouldnt it? the only way it wouldn't "fit" is with the sleeper/grandma image of that car (NOT saying there's a thing wrong with that, either)

-
Back