Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have an original 2 core radiator from an automatic 340 72 Demon. I bought it from a friends totaled Demon in 1975 for my 69 Dart 340. The radiator was modified with a lower outlet to match the drivers side on the 69 Dart. Yes I know I should have converted the Dart to passenger side outlet like it is now. When you are 26 you dont always think ahead. It has never been cleaned in 48 years. Last time I ran it was in Jan 2019 with a solid lifter mtr and no shroud. Did not work the way I wanted it to so I went with a 3 row aluminum. Shroud probably would have helped but I wanted extra capacity for future mods. Part # says for manual car but it has the automatic connections. $150 plus frt. This could also be used in a 67-69 Dart/Barracuda like I did by swapping inlet cap to right side.
Thanks FABO

KIMG2250.JPG

KIMG2249.JPG

KIMG2246.JPG

KIMG2247.JPG

KIMG2248.JPG

Last edited:
  1. Randy if this is still available contact me. Your Pm box must be full. I think I will take it and fix it for a project.
Thanks
  1. I have an original 2 core radiator from an automatic 340 72 Demon. I bought it from a friends totaled Demon in 1975 for my 69 Dart 340. The radiator was modified with a lower outlet to match the drivers side on the 69 Dart. Yes I know it was stupid. Should have converted the Dart to passenger side outlet like it is now. Anyway it is not big enough for the solid lifter motor I have now. It has never been cleaned in 48 years. Last time I ran it was in Jan trying to use it with the current setup but had to go aluminum. Part # says for manual car but it has the automatic connections. $100 plus frt.
    Thanks FABO
    Houston, TX

kimg2246-jpg.jpg

kimg2247-jpg.jpg

kimg2248-jpg.jpg

kimg2249-jpg.jpg

kimg2250-jpg.jpg

ReportBookmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back