Radiator question?

-

70dusterpink

Reaction score
I bought a 70 duster with no radiator? Where can I get a cheap one for a small block car? Everyone is getting Like over 200 bucks!!! On eBay I seen aluminum ones for 140 but only 2 row and not direct fit.... What are demensions for a stock rad?

good luck.....this stuff is getting further from cheap everyday.
Your gonna have to cough up some dough to keep the cool....but like I said good luck finding a CHEAPer radiator......I bought a champion 26" 3 core aluminum radiator with (2) 12" electric fans for $230 shipped.

Thanks guys helps alot... Didn't even think of advance auto.... And where did you get that tad with fans for $230? Being only 20 annd a torque convertor and a radiator are the last things I need!!! ( might put a stock tc in it just to get it ready... But a stock tc behind a hopped up 340 might stink)

Talk to Frank @ Dynamic Converters 1-877-846-5876. He will build you what you need. Quality is good and they work like they should. Alittle more money but well worth it. Tried cheaper and had all kinds of problems from wrong internals,stripped bolt holes to no stall at all. Removed and installed 3 (not fun) and craftsmanship quality was questionable at best. Do it right the first time you won't be dissapointed.

Got a 26 inch small block radiator with fan shroud that I pulled out of an 80 Cordoba I parted out. Not sure what it was in originally as only the top 2 mounting bolts lined up in the Doba. Did not leak. Asking $50 plus the ride from 22657.

I bought a 70 duster with no radiator? Where can I get a cheap one for a small block car? Everyone is getting Like over 200 bucks!!! On eBay I seen aluminum ones for 140 but only 2 row and not direct fit.... What are demensions for a stock rad?

I wouldn't worry about how to mount it. If you look at the picture of the radiator in my car you will see the we used 4 hard rubber blocks bolted to L brackets to mount my radiator. I wish you would have told me 6 months ago as I sold the very radiator in the pic for 50 bucks. I thought my overheating problem was due to it but it turned out to be the hood to rad support seal being missing. Oh well I hope the info is helpful

Attachments

• Dart Engine 1 LR.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 176
-
Back