Radiator recommendations.

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for an after market aluminum radiator for my 67 Dart. I am running a big block 383. I used a 3 row champion in the past with a 440 but never actually drove the car. Anybody have any good companies they've used? Thanks!

Match the factory specs for cores, fins, fan, water pump, pulleys, etc and you shouldn't have a problem.
IMHO OEM is the way to go

I'm looking for an after market aluminum radiator for my 67 Dart. I am running a big block 383. I used a 3 row champion in the past with a 440 but never actually drove the car. Anybody have any good companies they've used? Thanks!

If going to an aftermarket ,
IMG_0539 (3).jpg
Griffin is hard to beat , believe it or not , this doesn't leak--------------------------------------

pretty sure the one in my dart was a "northern"? picked it up at Jefferson swap one year. 2 1" rows, aluminum. had a buddy weld some tabs on it.
kept even my 493 cool in the dart.

Over the years I tried a lot of different radiators, some worked some did not. The manufacturer I now use is Griffin, they have a quality product that works, and are made in the USA which is important to me. They are not $cheap, but you only have to buy it once.

Last edited:
-
Back