-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleary67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Was wondering if anyone had some info on where I could find or what radiator fan shroud I should use to fit an aluminum 22" radiator. - I know this isn't much info to work with, but I'm sure it's and 18" fan.. in the process of trying to figure out my best situation and not using electronic fans.. ( was told to stay away from those )..- And is a thermostatic clutch a must??. thanks for any help!

20161015_170902.jpg

20161001_180951.jpg

Was wondering if anyone had some info on where I could find or what radiator fan shroud I should use to fit an aluminum 22" radiator. - I know this isn't much info to work with, but I'm sure it's and 18" fan.. in the process of trying to figure out my best situation and not using electronic fans.. ( was told to stay away from those )..- And is a thermostatic clutch a must??. thanks for any help!

View attachment 1714988471

View attachment 1714988480
just a heads up be careful. measure your shroud mounting holes. I also have a 22'' radiator but the holes are 211/2''

I bought a fan shroud from Summit, it is aluminum, is universal, they had a number of different lengths and widths, for top/bottom tank and side tanks. Takes a little fabricating of course, but works very well on my '66 Barracuda, dropped the temp quite a bit.

I bought a fan shroud from Summit, it is aluminum, is universal, they had a number of different lengths and widths, for top/bottom tank and side tanks. Takes a little fabricating of course, but works very well on my '66 Barracuda, dropped the temp quite a bit.
Thanks! do you have any pics?

Sorry, I didn't take any pics, and honestly have never posted any pics on this site before, not sure how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back