Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddartowner

UCF Alumni....Go Knights!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale 10 pairs of radiator transmission cooler line fittings that are 5/16 inch flare to 5/16 inch inverted flare. These are the fittings needed to connect your stock 5/16 cooler lines to a Champion radiator. They do not exist anywhere else....I looked long and hard when I bought my Champion radiator. Don't force a couple of 1/4 NPT fittings into your new rad with a pile of teflon tape, do it the right way...

These may also fit other brands of radiators...... I don't really know.

These fittings are $16.50 per pair shipped. Paypal only, please.

Pictures show a pair of the fittings and one of the fittings installed on my son's '68 Dart with Champion 3 row radiator.

Attachments

• Fittings.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Installed Fitting.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2,240
These fitting look alot like the Edelman fitting I sell at Car Quest.Part number is 252550. We have only one left in the ststem but somebody might still have that number available.

These fitting look alot like the Edelman fitting I sell at Car Quest.Part number is 252550. We have only one left in the ststem but somebody might still have that number available.

Interesting... I looked long and hard for this type of fitting before I decided to have these made. If that's a good p/n its good info to have...

Not sure if these are the same as what the OP is selling but Summit has that part number available for $4.95 each here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back