-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a decent rad up for sale. Tanks look good and core Ok. Part # is 18398. Im trying to clean up for winter and need it gone. Asking best offer........Try one. Thanks

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 387
  • 004.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 389
  • 005.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 422
Demon,whats your problem with the add,if some one offers him 20 bucks for the rad,its probably sold,you guys are making it sound like he,s rapping some ones daughter,are you that worried the site is going to fall into the crapper because a dollar sign is not up there,some one might trade with him,or offer him some thing else.If the person is interested,send him a email and ask,very simple,or call him,it only cost the effort to make the call,take a downner man,mrmopartech

Believe me Edd is waaay more than fair with whatever he is selling, he aint doing it for a living, its to get his car on the road and these are extra parts. Edd, here is an idea, any stuff you have that you're not sure what to ask for, put it on the "trader" forum than ya cant be scolded for no price right?? Just a thought

Demon,whats your problem with the add,if some one offers him 20 bucks for the rad,its probably sold,you guys are making it sound like he,s rapping some ones daughter,are you that worried the site is going to fall into the crapper because a dollar sign is not up there,some one might trade with him,or offer him some thing else.If the person is interested,send him a email and ask,very simple,or call him,it only cost the effort to make the call,take a downner man,mrmopartech

Just finished telling this member to get prices on all his stuff to stop 35 odd "how much" posts from bunging up the thread why should Nite Moves Rad be any different. And what the hells this got to do with "raping someones daughter" which on it's own is kind of a sick anology wouldn't you say.:wack:

Quote" from 72 340 Duster thread
Tons Of Mopar Parts!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am cleaning house for winter and all of this, yes all of this must go! heres the list! thanks

duster, dartsport, demon complete clear glass minus windsheild-$200
Black Kick Panels, orig Nice-$30
Upper metal headliner hold down peices blue-$10
Sill Plates orig Nice-$30
New Milodon Windage tray 340-$40
New Crane Valve springs good to .525 lift-$75
Double Roller timing chain orig 340-$15
late 71 340 rods and pistons-$125
318 rods and pistons hd-$50
67-72 abody centerlink, blasted and painted-$25
73-up lower control arms rust free-$100
73-74 duster grille nice-$50
73-up bumper-to-grille metal filler rust free-$25
904 duster driveshaft-$30
73-up front lock support assembley-$25
Bumper jack assembley-$30
Duster, demon, dartsport fuel filler neck-$20
Single groove water pump and crank pulley rust free-$30
New Moog Idler Arm 67-72 A body-$25
New Moog Pitman Arm 67-72 A body-$25
A/C under dash vents nice-$20
New Rear Sump BB Mopar Performance Oil Pan and pic up-$75
A-body glove box door w woodgrain-$15
Blue stnd 3 spoke steering wheel and center cap nice-$40
Black steering wheel with large 3 spoke center-$25
Column shift steering collumn parts, everything except shaft-$50
68 barracuda floor shift collumn complete but apart-$100
68 barracuda black standard steering wheel, very nice-$100
74 A-body front bench seat white needs recovered-$35
74 abody battery tray-$10
340 oil pan pic up factory-$10
Big Block 73 Exhaust manifold, baffles have been removed and welded, sandblasted, port and polished, then proffesionaly sprayed w a cast iron appearing temperature paint-$300

Thanks for looking, all prices are negotialble and shipping will be as cheap as possible. Please send me a pm if interestead in any parts, i will give excellent deals if you buy a bulk of parts, thanks

Believe me Edd is waaay more than fair with whatever he is selling, he aint doing it for a living, its to get his car on the road and these are extra parts. Edd, here is an idea, any stuff you have that you're not sure what to ask for, put it on the "trader" forum than ya cant be scolded for no price right?? Just a thought

I'll be the first to agree with ya that Edd's sales are very fair and well put together, a lot better than most. Problem is that before the nights out we'll recieve 1 or 2 complaints about no price or the best one that a member reminds me of is "Hey when my ad was missing info you deleted it outright" what gives.

Ed...is this for a v8 ? Ian. I don't mind best offer either... is it because we are cannucks ??

Best of luck with te sale Edd! I have a couple Rads myself that need to move on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back