Radiators

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
What other radiators will fit in a Early A? Like one from a Volare or a Diplomat?

I have a 22 inch from a 68 Dart in my 65........went right in. For 65 and up the rad support has the proper opening for a 22 inch.

I have a 22 inch from a 68 Dart in my 65........went right in. For 65 and up the rad support has the proper opening for a 22 inch.

Thanks now I know what to look for.

I used a radiator from a 72 b-body. I had to do a little trimming, but it fit...

Depends on the years involved. With some swaps just redrilling the mounting holes is all you need. Other swaps require different hose(s) and/or adapting the trans cooler lines. Another area I've found a problem is the upper tank size/shape. Some have more hood clearence than others.

Depends on the years involved. With some swaps just redrilling the mounting holes is all you need. Other swaps require different hose(s) and/or adapting the trans cooler lines. Another area I've found a problem is the upper tank size/shape. Some have more hood clearence than others.

Looking for one that will work in my 65 Barracuda. I haven't decided on which one but I plan to hit pull a part for a used one.

-
Back