Radio delete panels?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Where can i find one to delete the radio in my 71 Scamp?

A lot of people just make one. If originality isn't important to you. E-Vel :snakeman:(ebay) has sometimes.

Anybody have any pics of ones they have made? i have never yanked the radio out of my dash so im not exactly sure how it mounts....how do you secure the delete panel in place of the radio? does it pop in, do you weld it in, etc.?

I just bought a Radio Delete Bezel for my '74 Dart Police Car on ebay - $36.00 delivered - Very Good repop! Just like my busted up original - Er but not busted - lol. It has 2 studs that go through the Radio Knob Shaft holes and fasten with those rough thread nuts (Like the nuts on your Side Marker Lights). Harder to find but out there: The Radio Antenna Delete Bezel!

Later,
Bruce B.

hey bruce, do you think you could post the ad link on here or give me the name of the seller who you got it from on ebay?

The seller's name is redvenomrepros - But he does not have any mopar A body delete bezels listed right now (0930 on 7/21). Drop them a line I guess.

Later,
Bruce B.

Mine, the bottom one is from my stash, no idea what it was for but it fit. Mine is an early a-body but you could come up with something, you could look at delete plates for other makes and models, several on ebay. The one I used isn't a mopar one but who is gonna know!

Picture 280.jpg

-
Back