radir wheels

-

sammie

Reaction score
Anyone out there have the newer radir wheels on their car? I was thinking of getting them for my 69 barracuda and was wondering what they looked like?I am thinking 15x6 front and 15x7 rear. If so maybe you could post a picture? THX

pictures of the wheel

Attachments

• 370767632396_1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 269
A customer of mine bought a pair and will be bringing them to me next Tuesday if the weather holds up. I will get some pictures then and post.
They are going on the front of a thunderbolt clone, you will have to excuse the ford.
As far as I know they are 15"x5" ? I saw them a few weeks ago at his house and he pulled one out of the box. They looked very nice with a great polish job on them.

they are nice wheels. ive been thinking of the rocket racing wheel that looks similar to them. I cant swing the cost of the radirs.

Radir wheels very expensive. I had the Rocket racing on my 64 Galaxie. Very similar wheel, awesome looking and price compared to the Radir.East Coat Garage in Tampa gave me a sweet deal on them too!!!

Radir wheels very expensive. I had the Rocket racing on my 64 Galaxie. Very similar wheel, awesome looking and price compared to the Radir.East Coat Garage in Tampa gave me a sweet deal on them too!!!

Thx ill look into them . I would like to see what the wheels looked like on the car to get an idea if I really like them? hoping someone will post a picture of their car!

Jysnflem has them on his Dart. I think they look cool. Send him a PM and maybe he can send you a couple of pictures of his car. Or he might just post them here. All the shots that I've seen of his car are from the front with the wheels up.

-
Back