Ralley rims

-
Im guessing your 67 cuda is large bolt pattern (4 1/2 in) and not small bolt pattern (4in) If your bolt pattern is factory small bolt pattern then these will not fit.

If you have something to roll on for now I suggest you keep shopping.
Last August I put Magnums on my 67 fish. These came with 4 nice white letter tires. I bought 4 adapters, 2 centers , new decals , new trim rings, new lug nuts. All totaled 380.00. While they do look better than hubcaps
to those who are looking, for me...
I can't see them from the drivers seat, they dont ride as good as what I pulled off, and I dont still have that 380 bulks to put toward 15 inch wheels and tires.

Im guessing your 67 cuda is large bolt pattern (4 1/2 in) and not small bolt pattern (4in) If your bolt pattern is factory small bolt pattern then these will not fit.
How do I measure? From the center of the holes? Or from the rims of the holes?

Center. Go from one hole and measure straight across to the other center. When you do it this way, it is actually just barely over 4". Some people measure straight across and measure in between the 2 holes that I'm measuring to. And that way it is exactly 4". So an imaginary hole if you will straight across.

holes002.jpg

Center. Go from one hole and measure straight across to the other center. When you do it this way, it is actually just barely over 4". Some people measure straight across and measure in between the 2 holes that I'm measuring to. And that way it is exactly 4". So an imaginary hole if you will straight across.
Thanks!

Those rims are 14X5 1/2" large bolt. They should be priced at $100.00, $200 is too much. You will probably need small bolt rims anyway, so I'd pass on those, unless your car is large bolt and you can get them for $100. Good luck, Geof

-
Back