-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Hi guy's . I have two rally cluster panels for sale . I believe there out of early Barracudas but I'm not sure what years . If anyone can pin point the years they came from that would be great . The first one I believe is out of an A/C car and has the speedo and gauges . As for the condition ? Well the pictures says it all . But if you have any questions please feel free to ask . I'm asking $250 plus S & H .

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_2096.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 785
  • IMG_2065.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 780
The second one I believe is a non A/C panel . As you can see it doesn't have the gauges or speedo and the only thing it comes with is the flasher switch . As you can see , it looks like someone cut around the radio knobs . For this one I'm asking $125 or bro , plus S&H of course .

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_2067.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 764
68 clusters, Lighter, and thumbwheel radio. 67 had screw in speedo cable and knob radio, no dash lighter. The angle of the numbers on speedo are 67-8. 69 speedo numbers were up and not sideways

Thanks Rocky . If understand you correctly then . The more complete one with the thumb wheel radio is a 68 ? What type of radio did the 69 have ?

Just to let you know . If anyone is interested in just the face plate for the A/C cluster then I would consider selling it without the gauges .

Still have them , still for sale .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back