Rally Wheels body color and/or on a 4 door.

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
I picked up a full set (5) of big bolt pattern rally wheels with center caps and trim rings for $40 today at the Bremerton swapmeet. They need some clean up but they aren't bad.
So I want to see rally wheels on a 4 door and or painted body color just so I can get someideas on what I want to do with them.

Me too, all I ever see on here is 2 doors!

Nice score on the wheels there!

There was a thread on painted rallyes a while back, and I think the general consensus was that it was ok back in the 80's but looks bad now.

your ride-- try one painted body color-- just to see if you like it-- what about the black? Or you could follow the paint scheme in your avatar's g-unit!! Lawrence

What is a G-unit?

I think he means g string/ speedo, what ever is covering the "privates"
of that statue thing in your avatar.

BTW WHat is that statue? LOL I used google.

This statue at Vigeland Park in Oslo, Norway, is considered “art”. It is part of a display called “Human Condition”. This particular item is referred to as “Man Attacked By Babies”.

Smokin deal on the rims. Missed the swap... My friend has a Baby blue 4dr. Dart with rally wheels, orig silver & they look best that color IMO.

JR, if you want to keep with the old man theme go with body color. I'd want to go with silver argent or something to jazz it up a bit, but that's me. Good to see you at the swap - sorry it was so brief. I came back by but you were out wandering around. Great weather, huh?

Great snag JR on the wheels. I did the same a month ago for $40 and when i got home some guy just had to have em. No rings, 1 center cap, 4 SBP rallys $200.
Small Block

-
Back