Rallye Cap Restoration question Help!

-

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Looking for an aerosol can of textured argent silver for the center caps on my 72 twister, is Zinc Phosphate the same? Year One had some in the paper catalog but it aint showing online..... I saw Eastwood had zinc Phosphate it must be similar?

Fwiw...I was very happy with the Totally Auto textured argent. The picture below was taken right after I sprayed it. Looks great in the sun!

3-1.jpg

Fwiw...I was very happy with the Totally Auto textured argent. The picture below was taken right after I sprayed it. Looks great in the sun!

3-1.jpg
Expensive but saves quite a bit on new caps, They look darn good, I bought the dark Argent for the Caps, wandering about painting my tailight bezels and or the Sharktooth with the Light Argent.......Any suggestions there ? I bought both dark and Light. I have 72 Twister and I repainted the tailights bezels a light gray 17 years ago, never had this option then..

I agree, a pricey product. The results made it well worth it for me though. I gave all 4 caps a solid coat, and still have close to half a can left.

I have a 73, and have no other argent on my car exterior, so I am unfortunately not much help dude, I'm sorry. You will definately find the info on FABO though!

You might start a new topic asking those questions. A lot of people probably skip over this one since the original question was answered so well. Damn I'm good.

Just kidding.

But seriously, start a new thread and you'll probably get more responses.

-
Back