Rallye Dash question

-

Glue Man

Reaction score
Im trying to find one for my 68 Valiant. What do you guys see for prices on these? I have a line on an uncut one that fits the 68 but I don't know what he's going to ask for it yet. This dash is in good shape and everything works in it. He's also including the thumb wheel radio. It will need a resto tho.

Thoughts?

You want the rally dash that is in the cudas and darts, right? the metal dash frame is different so you would need that too. Could be worth anything form 150 to 600 bucks depending on the buyer and seller.

DartTach.jpg

dont forget the wiring ......the non -rally wiring can be modified but its a whole bunch easier to get the correct wiring for the dash

Yes the above dash is correct. I finally talked to him. He's giving me the complete setup for 250. He said for that price I have to take the rest of the valiant parts he has laying around tho. The only parts that I know he has are some window trim, a complete jack setup, kick panels, and there's more. He listed it all to me but i forgot the rest. He said he's tired of tripping over the parts while he's redoing his 70 Cuda. I think I'm doin alright on this deal.

Yeah youre doing alright. I paid $200 for the complete dash with wiring

the pic is of a '70+ btw earlier ones had the flasher light switch above the headlight switch.

-
Back