Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Pretty complete rallye dash setup for sale.

Included is:
  • 68 barracuda dash frame in great shape, barracuda glove box trim (from 67-69)
  • Duster 340 rallye gauge cluster/bezel, untested AM thumbwheel radio, a heater control, and a glove box with a Duster 340 trim piece (from 70-71)

Parts are nice unrestored candidates for a resto. You'll need gauges, a harness, and circuit boards to make it all work. Asking $500, PayPal or USPS $ order only, PRICE NOW INCLUDES SHIPPING! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
would you sell pieces separately ?? radio looks yummy

I'd prefer not to, to be completely honest, but if some other folks were interested in some of the other items I totally wouldn't mind splitting items:) Essentially, I just want it all out of the way!

I'd prefer not to, to be completely honest, but if some other folks were interested in some of the other items I totally wouldn't mind splitting items:) Essentially, I just want it all out of the way!
Maybe pointing out that shown is a mis-matched conglomeration will help. Metal dash is 68 only, Inst' housing and climate control are 68 up, bezel is 70 model.

Maybe pointing out that shown is a mis-matched conglomeration will help. Metal dash is 68 only, Inst' housing and climate control are 68 up, bezel is 70 model.

Thanks RedFish, great wisdom! I did list years for the for the items in the ad, but this is great too...so all, the dash frame is from a 68 barracuda, everything else is from a 70 Duster 340. Refinish to your hearts content to make this your dream setup:)

Last edited:
Pre 70 bezels have a [ FLASHER ] switch location also. The glove box door isn't correct for that 68 dash.
We're not supposed to comment on this type thread. Maybe I'll get banned
cheers

again, the dash frame is from 68. EVERYTHING else is from a 70, that includes the glove box door...this is what i was told when I bought it here on FABO, and I agree with it. Of course the barracuda glove box door trim is from a barracuda too:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back