Rallye wheel accessories

-

ajarofclay

Reaction score
Okay, just took delivery of my new Rallye's. They are 15's with Large bolt pattern. And now the fun begins...
1. I need trim rings. 2 different size wheels, 7's and 8's. I REALLY would prefer brushed. Does anybody have knowledge on where to find some AND if polished are easiest to find, HAS ANYONE EVER DARED TO TRY BRUSHING THEM THEMSELVES? Yeah, I know it may be a reach.
2. Center caps, I need the later "acorn" style (which I find the description odd, because I think the earlier ones more resemble and acorn) and was wondering where I could find them reasonably priced. Not crazy about the idea of the later ones with plugs.
3. Probably the easiest query, I need lugs; input on original style, price and quality.
Thanks gents and any ladies that may be out there...

Okay, just took delivery of my new Rallye's. They are 15's with Large bolt pattern. And now the fun begins...
1. I need trim rings. 2 different size wheels, 7's and 8's. I REALLY would prefer brushed. Does anybody have knowledge on where to find some AND if polished are easiest to find, HAS ANYONE EVER DARED TO TRY BRUSHING THEM THEMSELVES? Yeah, I know it may be a reach.
2. Center caps, I need the later "acorn" style (which I find the description odd, because I think the earlier ones more resemble and acorn) and was wondering where I could find them reasonably priced. Not crazy about the idea of the later ones with plugs.
3. Probably the easiest query, I need lugs; input on original style, price and quality.
Thanks gents and any ladies that may be out there...
Where did you get your wheels? They should have what you need. Summit may be able to help or for sure Classic Industries.

Where did you get your wheels? They should have what you need. Summit may be able to help or for sure Classic Industries.
I was leaning to wheel vintiques but came across an abundance of quality and production complaints so I went with US Wheel. The Brushed style finish seems to be the biggest because of 2 different sizes. I do think I've found the center caps through CLASSIC. I searched their earlier but their online navigation leaves a lot to be desired. I looked in my paper catalog thanks to your mention and they are there. Just need to confirm with them. I'll measure the face on both size wheels and see if the brushed rings will work. Thanks.

If your tires aren’t mounted yet ,put a trim ring on wheel, mount to car. Use a scotch brite pad and spin wheel to brush the trim rings, that will give a uniform finish.

If your tires aren’t mounted yet ,put a trim ring on wheel, mount to car. Use a scotch brite pad and spin wheel to brush the trim rings, that will give a uniform finish.
That's a Great idea! I actually have a good friend who owns a repair shop. I could put them on his tire balancer and give them a spin.

-
Back