-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypermite

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1984 Dodge Ram 50 mini truck, 318 small block engine swap, honestly there is too much new or rebuilt to list, so if you are interested PM me. I don't usually keep receipts, but on the conservative side would say I've got about 4000 into this truck. $ 3150 or interesting Duster trade ! Oh yeah, truck is in south east Washington state.

truck 047.jpg

truck 049.JPG

truck 050.jpg

truck 051.JPG

heck yeah! I'd love that! but I gotta finish my project. Can you hear that woosh... that's the sound of money being sucked out of my wallet.

Very nice truck!
David

Awesome truck:cheers: I had a 1986 Ram50 4X4 back in the day,only sans the V-8,of course....lol
Good luck with the sale...that is a steal of a deal!!!

ram50020.jpg

Do you have any times for it yet, how fast?
No times, I haven't installed a neutral safety switch yet, so it probably wouldn't pass tech at the local track. I'm pretty sure a trip down the quarter would just be lots & lots of tire smoke anyway.

can you meet me half way to tx for a reasonable price,? If I flew up any problem driving it home.

are the photos current?
I took the pics in Oct. of last year, I've put less than 500 miles on it since then. As far as driving it to Texas,....well, the 3.55 gear combined with the short 60 series tires out back, 70 MPH gets on your nerves pretty quick.

Man! I love it! I NEED that truck, and I have a Duster, but you are TOOOO FAAAR AWWAAAYYY! Very cool truck and clean too, should sell fast. I may PM you later on how you did the swap if you don't mind...

I will be in your area in a couple of weeks. I am very iterested in your truck. I have alot of questions, can you call me?

Thanks,
Mike 248 841-5113 Michigan

havent heard do you still have your d50. i am still interested. let me know thanks ted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back