............Ram Sport.......

-
youll love it.

I just bought a '14 SLT , western brown in color, 20's., 3.91's Love it.

A ton of power, excellent drive and gas mileage with the 8 speed.

.......Yes it has lots of power, mileage isn't bad to start with,even though it was pretty windy, it has 3.92 gears, was hoping to get 3.21s for better mileage, but bigger tires will work for me also.....it will be a learning curve with all the new fange dangled gadgets to play with.....kim.........

Three weeks ago my local Dodge dealer (Québec) said we CAN NOT have a Ram Sport here in Canada. States only. I want a black, conventional cab, short bed, 2WD one. He offer me to built a regular version LIKE a Sport!!! I said no and leave. Is he right?

kim,
looks really nice. these hemis have a lot of power to move the trucks around, if you are going to replace the air box, look at the varrams, that the only engine mod I have done to mine and I actually picked up mileage with it..I didnt believe the claims but I have seen 22 mpg on mine with a heavy foot and 3.21's

Ty. I want a black, conventional cab, short bed, 2WD one. He offer me to built a regular version LIKE a Sport!!! I said no and leave. Is he right?

Not sure about the "Sport" only in the States? I would sure research before you settle on what the dealer "wants to sell" you. They are nice trucks for sure! My wife got one just about a year ago and LOVES IT!

Attachments

• Ram no emblems.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 79
............thanks for the comments guys...........a guy at my work has a reg cab 4x4, not sure about the 2 wheeler.........kim............

-
Back