ramcharger wheels

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
well had a flat on the ramcharger the other day and wile at the tire shop the guy took off one of the ugly dodge division hub caps and thats when i seen it 15 inch color matching rims so i traded those to a friend that needed them for a set of crome trim rings and i had a set of dog dish hub caps laying arowned the house and wanted to see what you all thank you like are should i have left the ugly hub caps lol View attachment 173264

View attachment 173265

View attachment 173266

look good think you should paint the rims black though, LOVE DOG DISH HUBS

I like dog dishes...but maybe I'm biased

View attachment 173273

The way your Ramcharger is set up looks good to me. When I bought mine someone had a set of full Ford hubcaps on it. Drove me nuts, but I ran with it until I got my hands on a set of factory aluminums.

While I must admit a fondness for the giant chrome frisbee caps you described- my parents had an '84 Ram B350 van w/ those same caps for years and years... steelies and dogdishes is always the right answer. I'd leave them the color they are, too.

I've always thought that dog dish caps (with or without trim rings) just makes a vehicle look more capable, more down to business, ya know?

-
Back