Ran over on the road here in Hope county Ark.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope this is the one I have seen in the past just 3 miles from my house, I have been telling everyone it is time for the big cats to start there way here, we had a bicycle rider that got jumped and tour up 2 years ago

Attachments

• 538541_377360185632940_888466082_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 291
WOW! That cat makes you look small. Glad he's in front of you and not behind you.... or looking down on you! I hope that's your local you've been seeing and not a stray. What are you going to do with her?

Holy cat paws Batman, that's a big cat!
It is :glasses7: 9 years ago I was on a small pond just behind my old house and a big cat watched me for about 30 seconds and disappeared like a ghost into a wheat field, I did not have my side arm on and it was getting dark, I was not sure what to do but I made a bunch of noise splashing and hitting the boat with my paddle and got the hell out of there :tongue9: I have never went out evening or early morning fishing again... with out my side arm :neutral:

WOW! That cat makes you look small. Glad he's in front of you and not behind you.... or looking down on you! I hope that's your local you've been seeing and not a stray. What are you going to do with her?
That is not me, if it was I would have to donate it to the nature center AG&F.

Watch your arss up on that hill. Must be quite a few moving if there getting hit out on the roads.

What a beautiful cat he was.

ya people up in allegheny co.keeps telling the DNR rangers that they are seeing them. they say thats not possible and they also said there aren't any bears here where I live until we showed them pic.of mommy and 3 cubs.on 4 different Occasions and I know two different females cuz the one mommy only has 2...not to mention the wolfs they brought in to thin down the deer population..but we aren't suppose to know all that........ya that's a big mama jammer right there...keep the gun loaded Mike.............Artie

ya people up in allegheny co.keeps telling the DNR rangers that they are seeing them. they say thats not possible and they also said there aren't any bears here where I live until we showed them pic.of mommy and 3 cubs.on 4 different Occasions and I know two different females cuz the one mommy only has 2...not to mention the wolfs they brought in to thin down the deer population..but we aren't suppose to know all that........ya that's a big mama jammer right there...keep the gun loaded Mike.............Artie

I do, and have been , it's a pain to have to carry more fishing gear but a must do..

What a beautiful cat he was.

It sure was, I hate to see this happen, we believe because of the bad freeze we had 2 years ago (tree tops falling because of the ice build up) it put so much wind fall on the ground they have moved in to feed in our heavy wooded area's Rob.

Watch your arss up on that hill. Must be quite a few moving if there getting hit out on the roads.
It's not just the big cat's :compress: We have an over population of Coyotes also. and YES you can count on that, I have been glassing a couple area's for a couple deer to take and put in my freezer and I hope a game warden don't mind me carrying my side arm, but I am sure they would understand :glasses7:

It's not just the big cat's :compress: We have an over population of Coyotes also. and YES you can count on that, I have been glassing a couple area's for a couple deer to take and put in my freezer and I hope a game warden don't mind me carrying my side arm, but I am sure they would understand :glasses7:

Mike, Any idea what that cat weighed? Dan

Mike, Any idea what that cat weighed? Dan
I have not heard yet but I would guess a bit over 130 lbs, the man appears to be a small fellow by looking at the chair.

I don't mean to sound dumb but is that a mountain lion. Biggest cats here are bobcats and I don't mess with them. I would crap myself if I came eye to eye even if I had a side arm with me.

Holy ****, that's a big cat, guy that works here seen one when he was deer hunting. He was in a tree stand & saw it by a corn field a few years ago. This was around Hartford, Ind., no reason to doubt him, stand up guy. They also brought in coyotes to thin out the deers around me, hear them talking to each other at night when I get home. We were not to know either but my best friend lives across from state park & saw them unload them. I would be packing all the time.

Thats a big freakin cat,...Thats not somethin i wanna run into....

Whats a 400 pound parakeet say?????...

"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty".......

I love cats ,and Cougar's in general. If it was aggressive, do protect yourself. . That's a damn ,big one.

Damn that's a big sob. Definitely keep an eye in all directions.

I don't mean to sound dumb but is that a mountain lion. Biggest cats here are bobcats and I don't mess with them. I would crap myself if I came eye to eye even if I had a side arm with me.

Mountain lion, cougar, puma, panther, mountain cat, or catamount, they're beautiful by whatever local name they go by.
You just think you don't have them in Florida. From Wikipedia: "Excessive hunting following European colonization of the Americas and the ongoing human development of cougar habitat has caused populations to drop in most parts of its historical range. In particular, the cougar was locally extinct in eastern North America in the beginning of the 20th century, except for an isolated
eastern North America in the beginning of the 20th century, except for an isolated subpopulation in Florida."

-
Back